The 2010 Nissan Tiida comes in 3 grades: Nissan Tiida 15S, Nissan Tiida 15M(or 15B for the Latio) and Nissan Tiida 18G. The 4WD options are identified by a Four that is added to the grade(for example, Nissan Tiida 15S Four) Below are the specifications for these grades.
2010 Nissan Tiida Grades
1. Nissan Tiida 15S – This is the base model. It comes with the 1.5L dCi engine, 15 Inch steel rims and key-start
2. Nissan Tiida 15M/15B – It comes with the 1.5L d dCi engine, 15 Inch steel rims, Keyless and fog lights
3. Nissan Tiida 18G – It comes with the 1.8L dCi engine, 15 Inch Alloy rims, Keyless, and fog lights
More about the Nissan Tiida here
The first generation known as the G10 in Japan and N16 in other markets was in production from 2000 to 2012, the second generation known as the G11 was in production from 2005 to 2012 in Japan and its production ran in parallel with the G10. Production of the G11 is still ongoing in other markets outside Japan. The third generation known as the N17 has been in production from 2012 to Present.
The 2013 Nissan Sylphy comes with the 1.8 Litre MRA8DE engine that is linked to an XTRONIC CVT and available only in 2WD.
2013 Nissan Sylphy Grades
- Nissan Sylphy S – This is the base grade that comes with 15-Inch steel rims, manually operated clothe seats with no armrests, DVD Player, Key-Start, manual mirrors and halogen headlights
- Nissan Sylphy X – This is the intermediate grade that comes with 15-Inch steel rims, manually operated clothe seats with armrests, DVD player, Smart Start, electric mirrors and halogen headlights
- Nissan Sylphy G – This is the luxury grade that comes with 16-Inch alloy rims, electrically operated clothe seats with armrests, Navigation/DVD player, Smart Start, electric mirrors, Xenon Headlights and curtain airbags.
More about the Nissan Sylphy here
The 2013 Subaru XV comes with a 2.0 Litre FB20 engine that is linked to Lineartronic CVT transmission and available only in 4WD.
2013 Subaru XV Grades
- Subaru XV 2.0i – This is the base grade that comes with 17-inch alloy rims, fog lights, keyless entry with key start, Front airbags, side airbags, curtain airbags, rain sensors, spoiler, automatic AC, DVD/CD player, and cruise control.
- Subaru XV 2.0iL – This is the luxury grade that comes with 17-inch alloy rims, fog lights, keyless entry with smart start, Front airbags, side airbags, curtain airbags, rain sensors, spoiler, automatic AC, DVD/CD player with Navigation, cruise control, collision reducer, lane assist, headlight washer and front powered seats
More about the Subaru XV here
The 2013 Subaru Outback is available with two engine options, these are the 2.5L EJ25 Engine and the 3.6L EZ36 Engine. There is a 2.0L DOHC Turbodiesel engine available in the European markets but not prevalent in Kenya. There are 2 transmission options available; a 5 speed automatic and a 6 speed manual transmission most common in the 3.6R Outback, all available in full-time 4WD.
2013 Subaru Outback Grades
- 2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i – This is the base package that comes with the 2.5L EJ25 engine 17Inch alloy rims, SI Drive, keyless, dual climate control, non-xenon headlights, cloth trim and manual seats
More about the Subaru Outback here
The 1.5L EJ15 engine was replaced with a new 1.6L FB16 engine that is 20% more efficient and accelerates as fast as the previous 2.0L engine. The 2.0L EJ20 was replaced with a new 2.0L FB20 engine that is shared with the Forester which improves fuel efficiency by 27% and increases power to a level comparable to that of a 2.5L engine. There’s no turbo engine in the lineup and the highest rated engine is the 2.0L FB20. Even with the lack of turbo, the 2.0L engine is still accelerative and it pulls from a standstill extremely fast.
It comes with 2 transmission options; a 5-Speed manual transmission and a chain driven Lineartronic CVT transmission that is also used in the Legacy and Exiga but more optimized for the Impreza layout. It’s offered in both 2WD and 4WD. The 2.0L grades come with a paddle shift 6-Speed manual mode and all grades except the 1.6i are equipped with an idling stop system.
More about the Subaru Impreza here
Among the most notable differences with the 2013 Forester from previous models is the lack of intercooler vent on the bonnet for turbocharged versions. The plumbing has been reworked to incorporate the vent into the grille assembly and its now hidden from view. The only way to identify the turbocharged versions is through the XT badge on the tailgate.
More about the Subaru Forester here
The 2013 Nissan Caravan is offered with 3 engine options. These are; a 2.0L QR20DE Petrol engine, a 2.5L QR25DE petrol engine and a 2.5L YD25DDTi turbo diesel engine. These are linked to either a 5-speed automatic transmission or a 5-speed manual transmission and available in both 2WD and 4WD
2013 Nissan NV350 Caravan Grades
- Nissan Caravan DX – This is the base grade that is offered in both Van and Wagon versions. It comes with; key ignition, tilt steering, large capacity center console box, more legroom, bi-xenon headlights, front ventilated disc brakes and fuel consumption display
More about the Nissan Caravan here
The fourth generation Nissan Serena in which the 2013 model falls, is built on the same C platform as the Nissan Lafesta and is the longest among its competitors with a wheelbase of 2,860mm against an industry standard of 2,800mm. It boasts of best-in-class fuel efficiency both for the standard and hybrid versions thanks to a clever ECO idling stop feature. The Nissan Serena is the same as the Suzuki Landy save for the front grille and emblems.
The 2013 Nissan Serena is offered with a 2.0 Litre MR20DD petrol engine that is coupled to an SM23 electric motor for the Hybrid version. The transmission available is an Xtronic CVT that is linked to either a 2WD or 4WD drivetrain.
More about the Nissan Serena here
Under the bonnet, the Dualis comes with a 2.0 Litre MR20DE petrol engine that is linked to an XTRONIC CVT-M6 transmission. The Nissan Dualis is available in both 2WD and 4WD.
2013 Nissan Dualis Grades
- Nissan Dualis 20S – This is the basic grade that comes with CD/radio player, 2WD, halogen headlights, single zone manual air conditioner, fabric seats and 16-Inch steel rims.
- Nissan Dualis 20G – This is the luxury grade that comes with DVD/navigation player, 2WD, xenon headlights, dual zone automatic air conditioner, embossed suede tricot seats, 17-Inch alloy rims, rear center armrest with cup holder, rear seat reading light, 3 spoke leather steering wheel and steering switches(audio, navigation, handsfree phone)
More about the Nissan Dualis here
2013 Nissan March Grades
- Nissan March 12S – This is the base model that comes with 13-Inch steel rims, Keystart, Manual AC, Radio/CD Player, monochrome seats and no idling stop
- Nissan March 12X – This is the mid level model that comes with 13-Inch steel rims, smart start, manual AC, DVD Player, monochrome seats and idling stop
- Nissan March 12G – This is the luxury model that comes with 14-Inch alloy rims, smart start, automatic AC, DVD Player, navigation, bichrome seats, idling stop, curtain airbags,